We Promote Local People & Projects
ILC Africa is a local network of African offices that drive development solutions in Africa for Africa. We utilize our vast network of on-the-ground local staff and consultants to offer the following service lines:
• Local Surveys, Assessments, and Evaluations
• Local Training & Capacity Building
• Local Staffing Solutions
• Fellowships/Scholarships, Professional Alumni Network, and
• Education Services; Standardized Testing and Tutoring
In our 15th year of service, ILC Africa now spans across West Africa, North Africa, and East Africa. Our stakeholders represent a diverse group of international development firms, non-profit organizations, multi-lateral organizations, national governments, private sector companies, and African citizens.
West Africa Hub: Ghana Office
North Africa Hub: Sudan Office
East Africa Hub: Uganda Office
Local Consultants of Caliber with on-the-ground Knowledge of Africa, working across:
• Youth • Education • Gender • Environment & Climate Change • Technology • Agriculture • Health & Nutrition • Economic Growth • Humanitarian Assistance • Governance
International Youth Foundation
John Snow Inc.